Monday, October 6, 2008

my "family"...

from left, the 2 freshmen, year 5 senior, 2 year 6 seniors & another year 5 senior!!


from left, R1 senior, year 7 senior, year 4 senior, year 3 senior & sophomore me!!

my "brothers" & I in the K...

wow, is that me singing K??
singing with my 2 little "sisters"...


these are photos taken during our medical "family" gathering!!

they're so many oversea medical students this year, that's why i have got to "adopt" two juniors...

our family lack girls, so i gotta "adopt" 2 "sisters", both from Sarawak, one even from chmsno.1...

Yeah, our east Malaysia gang is getting stronger n stronger...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

www.jeannie_6811.com said...

hi ben ben.

i envy u la.. taiwan is a very nice place.. u're lucky.. if i am given a chance to choose again, i might not leave there and come here..

ting

said...

wow ... why ur sister so familiar one ??? hahaha


when back kuching ?

Freddy金榮 said...

my east malaysia gang here established last year liao! Strong enough! HAHHA!! Managed to influence some of my Australian dudes our SS3A way... They are starting to "chin" and "c****" and all the flowery language! And yeah.. Can't wait to play ball again! DIu! Haven't touch for half a month liao... Hand very itchy!

chh1988 said...

我这里也有。。 有2个小的来我这里念。。不过还是没有办法叫我的朋友引用“我们”所谓的语言。sigh...

howe said...

haha...Kuching Boleh!!
toking bout basketball, i use up all my free time for basketball..
haha..

AppleMint said...

oi~~~!!!! ngaiti... i din hear frm u like soooo loooong~~~~ how're u? shuld n fine lar~ hehe...
i was shocked oi, u suddenli left a comment~~~ hehe... if i go taiwan sure will find u~ i wnt thr laz year,it's reali a nice place~~ especially d food n shoppings~~~ shop till i drop!