Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Finally...

Finally, i'm free for awhile...
thank god the typhoon left us yesterday...or everything would've been destroyed!!

at least, my long-planned "mooncake festival bbq" finally came to an end...
not bad after all...
a big bow to all of you that helped me out!!
without u guys, i'm nothing!!
thanks for helping me accomplishing this mission....

k liao la..
let's tok bout myself..
i'm 20 already...OMG!! fast wei...
my birthday just passed like that...
such a busy day(9/15), running from departments to departments, confirming all sorta stuffs...

anyway, still thanks to those who celebrated with me...
u guys first surprised me with a loaf of bread with 2 candles on it!!

but u know wad??

i know u guys wouldn't have treated me lik that!!..haha

finally, u guys brought out a nicely decorated proper cake with 2 "9" candles on it...

wad the??!!
i'm only 20 la...not 99...

after that, i had to surrender...
i knew it was time...


time for "ALUBA"(here in taiwan)...(meaning "LAGOON" in Malaysia la....)

OUCH!!
it HURTS!!!