Tuesday, October 28, 2008

time is running out!!

oh my gosh..
mid-terms are like in 2 weeks time and what have i been doing for these few days?

seems like i've started this semester badly and most of my time aren't spent on studies...haiz

there's no mistake saying that this is indeed my most free semester throughout my whole medical university life, but i still think that i gotta do more!!

can't be so "tui fei" anymore...

from today onwards, STUDY! STUDY! STUDY!

let's try to get back to NUPS's life, life where there are no computers and no activities to be done...only thing there is to do, STUDY STUDY STUDY!!

haha...is that possible now in uni??

of cos NO la...but just gotta find back that studying spirit...

something sorta "kiasu" so that it can make me wanna score better..haha


everyone out there with exams approaching (or maybe even having them already..), JIA YOU la...


GOOD LUCK, pals!!

4 comments:

俊怡 said...

小舅舅,你要加油喔!!!
考試萬歲....
考試順利....
GAMBATEH!!!
呵呵

Junien said...

you having mid-term?

Oh my god~
I am having final~
hehe...
Going back soon~!

Jealous?
Haha... Do well in your exam and let's meet in Kuching~!!

said...

GOOD LICK BITCH

alvic said...

加油加油喔!
祝期中考順利唷!^^