Tuesday, August 26, 2008

i love BLOCKING!!

haven't been playing basketball for so so long...
watching the Olympics' basketball made my hands itch more than ever...

though my hands couldn't play, at least i let my eyes played basketball...
haha...sorta crap eh!!

So, i dug up some photos of me basketball-ing...
actually they're taken during a tournament at my sch which my team lost quite badly..

look out for the guy(s) with the red arrows...

guess what??



that's me!! yish!! isn't that obvious? (maybe not..haha)


1st of all, u can c me in defense position!!

Time to attack!!
i just landed after a fade-away shot!!
i remembered this ball got in!! Yeah...

oops..someone just fouled me!!
2 free throws for me!!
sadly, only 1 got through the basket!!

my teammate was fouled this time!!
prepare to rebound!!

Let's see who gets this ball!!
i recalled i didn't grabbed this 1!!
haiz..

Let's call a time-out!!
Get some rest & have a small discussion!!

thanks to the time-out, i'm now energetic enough to aim for a block.
my favourite!!

let's double-team that guy & get the ball!!

look at me jumping in mid-air!!
i've just stolen the ball!
Yeah!!

there goes a lay-up due to a satisfying fast-break!!
again, Yeah!!
i like this photo!!
If only i could jump higher & finished it with a dunk!!

Ew, my perspiration is all over me!!
Let's wipe myself a little!!

2 guys waving their hands at me!!
who should i pass the ball to??

why is my team-mate guarding me??
Weird!!

It's over...
we lost!!
nevertheless, we enjoyed the game!!



BASKETBALL IS JUST SO, SO FUN!!

noticed the singlet i wear??
not the yellow or blue no.1 of course...

i miss my "mother school"...
i've never been ashamed of wearing that C.H.M.S.No.1 basketball singlet!!
i'm even wearing it right now as i'm typing!!
muakss, 古晉一中

4 comments:

Freddy金榮 said...

LOL! How sad are you? HAHA~! Go play basketball if you really bored la! I know you can't so I kek you now! HAHA!

CHMS shirt? Go wear that year's lakia shirt lo! See you proud or not still? :>

said...

too bad ... although i play alot basketball lately

but my back and spine hurt ....

i dunno whether i need to go see physio or not ??

coz it haunted me for 2 month !!!!!


scary ...

quite worried now

Anonymous said...

let"S go ben
volleyball~~
^^

gie^gie said...

how come you change to no.1?? in chms1 you werent wad.. :P