Wednesday, August 6, 2008

disappointed but not disheartened nor discouraged...

Sadly enough, I have failed to be one of the top 5 students out of the 84 who took part in the dentistry course-switching exam.

According to the known score of the 5 top students, i guessed that my position is somewhere between 15-25...

not too bad after all, but i think i just didn't tried hard enough...
i was too playful then, i guess...
but what to do?
I guess this is the real me...it's in my genes...
i can't just keep my butt sticking on the chair, studying for long hours without playing some sports or doing whatever else...
nevertheless, i gotta say that i'm not "anti-medicine", so staying in medicine will do me no harm at all...
i'll still do what i can for this sophomore year...

Who knows?? I might retake this exam once more next summer...haha

anyway, after tonight's great dinner with my cousin, my spirits are high up in the air again...

Laughter is always the best medicine!!

2 comments:

said...

lolx


Noobass finally blog

Anonymous said...

Well written article.